JEEP! The name conjures up many pictures. The utility vehicle has been a feature of mechanized armies the world over and has filled many roles including (but certainly not limited to!): personnel transport, VIP transport, ambulance, fast strike, towing, police, guidance, etc., etc. The most well known of these vehicles is the ubiquitous WWII Jeep; but many different types have been used for similar jobs in other armies and at other times. This campaign is about those small but essential motorized marvels.
The Rules and Regs
1. Entry must be a small utility vehicle (under 2t/4500lbs) in any guise at any time.
2. No what-ifs.
3. Any scale and any nationality that fits into rule 1.
4. Models can be stand-alone or in a diorama.
5. Enter as many as you like but each modeler will only get one ribbon.
6. Models must be no more that 25% started at beginning of campaign and you must post at least one photo of where your kit is at the start of the campaign in the campaign thread.
7. At least two in progress shots of each model should be posted in the campaign thread and at least two finished shots in the campaign gallery.
8. Oh yeah, have fun!